Pilates Sculpt is a brand-new boutique style studio. We will be adding more styles of classes soon! There are 6 available spots in a class. The studio is equipped with Balance Body Studio Reformers. With a small class you have the benefit of getting personal guidance from your instructor all while feeling that dynamic group energy that we all love.
For those who are new to Pilates. In this Pilates Essentials class, you will learn the foundational Pilates exercises and proper form to get you strong and comfortable to graduate into our open level classes.
An open level class that will sculpt and tone the entire body leaving you feeling strong and recharged. Whether you are a beginner or more experienced this class is sure to challenge you and get your muscles burning.
Pilates Power Sculpt
Higher reps and faster transitions for this intermediate and advanced, contemporary style Pilates class that is designed to amp it up! We want you to get the most out of your Pilates class. Therefore, we suggest attending an open level class first, and getting instructor approval before taking this class.
Add a little cardio to your workout. This FUN combo class will provide a total-full body workout that includes a regular reformer class with the addition of the Pilates jumpboard. Besides getting your heart rate pumping and your muscles burning the jumpboard improves coordination and flexibility. It’s a must try! Give yourself a little experience before signing up for this class as it is not recommended for those who are brand new to Pilates.
Pilates is my happy hour!
Get happy for this total body workout that is half price! This open level class is just as challenging as any other. Who doesn’t love a good happy hour?! Tip: Save classes from packages for regular priced classes. You can purchase single session happy hour classes upon booking. (Happy hour classes have not been added to the schedule just yet but they are coming soon!)
Pricing, Packages and Membership Options
New To Our Studio Introductory Offers:
First Class $15
Loved your first class and ready for more?!
10 Group Class Package at a special rate of $200
First Time Offer for Private Sessions:
Set yourself up for success. If you have never taken Pilates before it is highly recommended to start with private sessions first. This is the best way to learn the basic Pilates principles, Pilates form and the best way to familiarize yourself with the apparatus all while gaining confidence, strength and ability to progress to the next level at your own pace. Each session can be tailored to fit your specific needs and goals. This is also a great way to prepare yourself for group classes. To schedule a private session, first purchase the package using the “purchase now” link below and then email the studio directly to make an appointment. email@example.com
3 Private Sessions for a Special Rate of $225
5 Private Sessions for a Special Rate of $350
Group Class Packages:
Single Class $35
- 5 Class Package – $165 ($33 per class)
- 10 Class Package – $300 ($30 per class)
- 20 Class Package $500 ($25 per class)
- 50 Class Package $1,150 ($23 per class)
- Happy Hour Classes $17.50 each
Monthly Membership Options:
Choose the package that helps you achieve your desired fitness goals! Memberships will automatically renew every month on your charge date. No commitment, cancel anytime at least 7 days prior to your next charge date by emailing the studio firstname.lastname@example.org
10 classes a month $250
Monthly Unlimited (one class per day) $300
* Late Cancel/No Show Policies apply with the use of this membership. Please see studio polices & terms below
- Single Private Session $85
- Package of 5 Private Sessions $400 ($80 per session)
- Package of 10 Private Sessions $750 ($75 per session)
- Package of 20 Private Sessions $1,400 ($70 per session)
- Package of 50 Private Sessions $3,250 ($65 per session)
Semi Privates (Duets) $130 per couple.
To purchase please click the “purchase now” link and then contact the studio directly at email@example.com to make an appointment.
Classes and private sessions are 50 minutes long to allow for sanitization of the equipment before the next class or session. Pilates Grip Socks are required to be worn.
A 12-hour cancellation is required prior to a scheduled class. Should you be unable to attend, please cancel your class well in advance to allow another client to take your place. All class reservations and cancellations are easily made on our scheduling page.
If you fail to cancel 12 hours before or do not show to a class, you will lose the class. Those with a monthly day-pass membership will be charged a $10 Late Cancellation or a $20 No Show Fee.
This policy is in place to ensure everyone is able to take the class they desire. Thank you for helping us to provide you with the highest quality of service.
- All Sales Are Final. No Refunds. Non-transferable.
- Class Packages & Private session appointments – A no show or late cancel results in the loss of a class or session from that package.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late to your class, your spot may be given to another student.
- If you know that you cannot make it to a class, please log on to your account to cancel even if it is past the 12-hour cancellation window. This allows another client to book the space or be added to the class from the waitlist.
- Please arrive on time to your class. This helps instructors provide the most seamless Pilates class for the rest of the students in class. If you are new to our studio, please arrive 10 minutes early to get accustomed to the studio and sign any paperwork needed. Thank you.
- Introductory First Class & Happy Hour class expire 15 days from the sale date. Drop-in Classes expire 30 days from sale date.
- Introductory 10 Class Package expires 2 months from the sale date.
- Special rate, 3 & 5 private sessions special rate expires 1 month from sale date.
- Regular 10 & 20 packages expire 6 months from sale date.
- 50 class/session packages expire 1 year from sale date.
- Auto Renew 10 class package – This package will automatically renew for the next month on your sale date. To cancel this auto-renew please email the studio, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days prior to the charge date. All classes must be used with in 1 month of the sale date. No rollovers allowed. You are getting a special rate for being an auto renew member. Therefore, if you don’t use all the classes in your package within that month you will lose them. Also, if you late cancel or don’t show up for a class, that class will be removed from your package. This is to ensure that your spot can be opened up to someone else. Thank you for allowing us to provide the most efficient services to all our members.
- Monthly Unlimited – 1 class per day allowed. Memberships will automatically renew every month on the date of your charge. For example, if you purchased the unlimited package on 11/4 then your next auto renew charge will be on 12/4 and so on. No commitment, cancel anytime at least 7 days prior to your next charge date by emailing the studio email@example.com For monthly unlimited members ONLY – In order to create fairness to all members, Pilates Sculpt enforces a no show and late cancel fee. This is to ensure that someone else can book the spot if another member can no longer make it to class. If you know you can-not make it to class, please log into your account and cancel it even if it is past the cancellation window. We appreciate this so someone else has the opportunity to sign up or can be moved up from the waitlist. If you fail to cancel a class 12 hours prior to the start time a $10 late fee will be charged to your card. If you do not cancel and do not show up for class a $20 no show fee will be charged to your account. Again, this is only for clients who purchase the $300 monthly unlimited membership. Thank you for allowing us to provide the highest quality of service to all members.
- Pilates Sculpt is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.